Business can be fun.
Running your own business can be a fulfilling experience, and can make you great money. However, building a thriving solo-business can be overwhelming. It's hard to balance the roles of expert and entrepreneur, especially if you start to wonder if you don't know what you don't know. You may find yourself struggling with:
- Wanting to make more money, but feeling uncomfortable or fearful about putting a high value on your work.
- Feeling lost when it comes to marketing, or feeling like marketing is "sleazy"or tedious.
- Feeling unclear on what your next steps are, who you do your best work with, and how to create a business that doesn't burn you out.
- Making lots of detailed "to-do" lists, but hesitating when it's time to take action.
The "Woo" and "To-Do": The thing is, steps and strategies aren't enough; to be a successful entrepreneur, you also must tackle the mindset issues (like fear, money-shame, and perfectionism) that arise as you start or build your business. I call the combination of mindset & strategy coaching the "Woo and To-do". The "to-do" covers the concrete steps & strategies that work. The "woo" is the softer, less-tangible mindset side of things: starting a business can bring up your inner thoughts of "Who do I think I am?" or "Am I worthy of clients paying for my work?" After 17+ years as a therapist, I've learned a lot about what makes real change happen. As a coach, I've found that the same change-principles apply to entrepreneurship, too!
I work with a select group of "solopreneurs" and other small business owners who not only want to have a full, profitable business, but also want to love who they are in their business. Clients have told me that through coaching, they:
- Feel more inspired in their work,
- Make more money,
- Use their creativity while balancing fun & challenge, and
- Enjoy the freedom of managing their own time and unique approach to business.
Business coaching works. It's is a valuable investment in the future of your business, and helps you love your work while serving your clients. Yes, you can have fun while making real money in your business. For a free 20-minute consultation to find out how I can help you create a full, ideal business, contact me here.